As of May 04th, 2023, we welcome you to Handcrafty.net ("Site"), your destination to purchase Handcrafty.net Products ("Product"). By proceeding with any purchase of our Products on this Site, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BILL PAYMENT SERVICE
- "Service" refers to the Handcrafty store's Bill Payment Service.
- "Agreement" refers to these Terms and Conditions for the bill payment service.
- "Payment Instruction" refers to the information provided by the user to the Service for making a bill payment to the customer, which may include details like customer name, customer account number, and Scheduled Payment Date.
- "Payment Account" is the checking account used for debiting bill payments.
- "Billing Account" is the checking account used for automatically debiting all Service fees.
- "Business Day" means every Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Reserve holidays.
THE SERVICE GUARANTEE
he Handcrafty store service recognizes that there may be circumstances beyond its control that could cause delays in handling and posting payments, resulting in some transactions taking longer to be credited to your account. In the event of such a delay, the Service will bear responsibility for any late payment-related charges up to $50.00, provided that the payment was scheduled in accordance with the guidelines outlined under "Payment Scheduling" in this Agreement.
PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION AND PAYMENT REMITTANCE
By providing the Handcrafty store service with the names and account information of customers to whom you wish to direct payments, you authorize the Service to follow the Payment Instructions that it receives through the payment system. In order to process payments more efficiently and effectively, the Service may edit or alter payment data or data formats in accordance with customer directives.
When the Service receives a Payment Instruction, you authorize the Service to debit your Payment Account and remit funds on your behalf so that the funds arrive as close as reasonably possible to the Scheduled Payment Date designated by you. You also authorize the Service to credit your Payment Account for payments returned to the Service by the United States Postal Service or customer or payments remitted to you on behalf of another authorized user of the Service.
The Service will use its best efforts to make all your payments properly. However, the Service shall incur no liability, and any Service Guarantee shall be void if the Service is unable to complete any payments initiated by you because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
- Your Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction, or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft account, and it is not the Service's fault.
- The payment processing center is not working, and you know or have been advised by the Service about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
- You have not provided the Service with the correct Payment Account information, or the correct name, address, phone number, or account information for the customer.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the Service, such as fire, flood, or interference from an outside force, prevent the proper execution of the transaction, and the Service has taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances.
Provided none of the foregoing exceptions are applicable, if the Service causes an incorrect amount of funds to be removed from your Payment Account or causes funds from your Payment Account to be directed to a customer that does not comply with your Payment Instructions, the Service shall be responsible for returning the improperly transferred funds to your Payment Account, directing any previously misdirected transactions to the proper customer, and, if applicable, paying any related late payment charges.
The Service may choose the payment method to remit funds to your customers, which may include electronic payment, electronic check payment, or laser draft payment.
Our Products are printed on quality materials and shipped accurately and on time. We accept exchanges for flawed products, poor quality printing, or products materially different from the ones shown on the Site. To request an exchange, please email us at support@Handcrafty.com within ten days of delivery and include photographic evidence of the issue. Exchanges are subject to Handcrafty.net discretion.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
We use Handcrafty Inc., a third-party service provider for payment processing and customer service for our Products and Site.
You can cancel or edit any Scheduled Payment, including recurring payments, by following the application instructions. Canceling or editing a Scheduled Payment is free of charge. Once payment processing begins, it cannot be canceled or edited, so submit a stop payment request instead.
STOP PAYMENT REQUESTS:
Our ability to process stop payment requests depends on the payment method and whether a check has cleared. We may not be able to act on any stop payment requests after payment processing has begun. To stop a payment that has already been processed, contact our Customer Service. Stop payment requests may require written submission within 14 days and will incur a service charge.
Payments to customers outside of US or its territories are prohibited through Handcrafty store service.
Although tax payments and court-ordered payments may be scheduled through the Service, these payments are discouraged and at your own risk. The Service has no obligation to research or resolve any claims resulting from an exception payment.
BILL DELIVERY AND PRESENTMENT:
The electronic bill presentment feature is solely for electronic bills, and it is your responsibility to contact your customer directly if you don't receive your statements. If you activate the Service's electronic bill option, you agree to the following:
- You're unable to update your personal information with the electronic customer.
- It's your responsibility to maintain all usernames and passwords for all electronic customer sites.
- The Service will notify the customer of your request to receive electronic billing information upon activation.
- The electronic customer may accept or deny your request to receive electronic bills.
- The Service will use its best efforts to present all your electronic bills promptly and send an email notification.
- The electronic customer reserves the right to cancel electronic bill presentment, and you can cancel the presentment at any time.
- You're responsible for ensuring timely payment of all bills.
- The Service is not responsible for non-delivery of electronic bills or any inaccuracies in the bills.
If you believe that there is an error in your statement or you need more information about a Service transaction listed on the statement, you must inform us within 30 days of receiving the FIRST statement that shows the problem or error. To do this, you need to provide us with the following details:
Your name and Service account number
A clear description of the error or transaction in question, and a detailed explanation of why you believe it is an error or why you need more information
The dollar amount of the suspected error
We consider your account information as confidential and will only disclose it to third parties in the following cases:
When it is necessary to complete a transaction
When it is necessary to activate additional services
To verify the existence and condition of your account to a third party, such as a credit bureau or customer
To a consumer reporting agency for research purposes only
To comply with a governmental agency or court orders
With your written permission
When you use the Service to make payments from your Payment Account, but we cannot complete the transaction due to any reason associated with your Payment Account, you will receive a return notice from the Service. In such a case, you agree to:
Reimburse the Service immediately upon demand for the transaction amount that has been returned
Pay a late charge of 1.5% monthly interest or the legal maximum, whichever rate is lower, for any amount not reimbursed to the Service within fifteen (15) days of the initial notification
Reimburse the Service for any fees imposed by your financial institution as a result of the return
Reimburse the Service for any fees it incurs in attempting to collect the amount of the return from you
Authorize the Service to report the facts concerning the return to any credit reporting agency
The Service may alter or amend this Agreement, applicable fees, and service charges from time to time. In such an event, the Service will provide notice to you, and your continued use of the Service will constitute your agreement to the changes. The Service may also revise or update the applications, services, and/or related material from time to time, which may render all such prior versions obsolete. As a result, the Service reserves the right to terminate this Agreement as to all such prior versions of the applications, services, and/or related material and limit access to only the Service’s more recent revisions and updates.
You may cancel the Service through the product or by contacting customer service via one of the following methods:
Writing to us at:
US Address: 1603 Capitol Ave. Cheyenne, WY 82001 Ste. 310 A133, USA
Emailing us at: support@Handcrafty.net
Any payments the Service has already processed before the cancellation date will be completed, but all scheduled payments, including recurring payments, will not be processed once the Service is canceled. The Service may terminate or suspend the Service to you at any time, but this will not affect your liability or obligations under this Agreement.
When you use the Service, you understand that payments may be returned to the Service for various reasons. In such a case, the Service will use its best efforts to research and correct the returned payment and return it to your customer or void the payment and credit your Payment Account. You may receive notification from the Service.